To install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool:
- Click to open the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool installation file.
- When you are prompted to either save the file to disk or run it, choose Run.
- Follow the steps in the setup dialogs. You’ll have the option to specify where to install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
NOTE: You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool on. The tool requires the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- 50MB of free space on your hard drive
- DVD-R drive or 4GB removable USB flash drive
For Windows XP users
The following applications must be installed prior to installing the tool:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed. It can be downloaded.
- Microsoft Image Mastering API v2 must be installed. It can be downloaded .
Using the Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool
Before you run the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, make sure you have already purchased the Windows 7 ISO download from Microsoft Store and have downloaded the Windows 7 ISO file to your hard drive. If you have purchased Windows 7 but have not yet downloaded the ISO file, you can download the file from your Microsoft Store Account.
To make a copy of your Windows 7 ISO file:
- Click the Windows START button, and click WINDOWS 7 USB/DVD DOWNLOAD TOOL in the ALL PROGRAMS list to open the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
- In the SOURCE FILE box, type the name and path of your Windows 7 ISO file, or click BROWSE and select the file from the OPEN dialog box. Click NEXT.
- Select USB DEVICE to create a copy on a USB flash drive or select DVD disk to create a copy on a DVD disk.
- If you are copying the file to a USB flash drive, select your USB device in the drop-down list and click BEGIN COPYING. If you are copying the file up to a DVD, click BEGIN BURNING.
When your Windows 7 ISO file is copied onto your chosen media, install Windows 7 by moving to the root folder of your DVD or USB flash drive, and then double-click Setup.exe.
Click here to download : Windows 7 USB / DVD Download tool