The new iOS 7 system promises over 200 new features. You know how to use iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch from the first time you pick them up.
That’s because the revolutionary Multi‑Touch interface in New iOS 7 was designed for your finger. And the simple, beautiful Home screen is the easiest place to start. From built-in apps to over 1 000 000 more apps and games available on the App Store.
1) Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad to your computer running iTunes 11 (download now) or later via USB cable
2) New firmware iOS 7 availability message will appear
3) Hit the “Download and Install” button.
4) It’ll download and install iOS 6 on your iDevice.
1) Download iOS 7 firmware for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
2) Open iTunes and connect your iDevice via USB cable
3) Select your device from the left navigation panel on iTunes 11
4) Hold down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and hit the restore button on iTunes
5) Browse and select the downloaded iOS 7 IPSW file. Let the restore process complete.
1) Select your device and click “Settings”
2) Click “General”
3) Click “Software Update”
4) Download new iOS 7